Friday, August 27, 2010

Wonderful layout Aug 27th





I'm Carolyn from Regina and welcome to Canadian Paper Trail! I'm happy to be a part of this group of creative people from all over Canada & I hope you find some inspiration here.






We've just done our back to school shopping and I'm wondering what grade 6 is going to be like for my girl. This project was perfect for getting these photos done - the first and last days of grade 5.




What a bittersweet time of year - sad to see her gone all day again, but glad for a little space for myself, sad to see my little girl growing up, but excited to see who she's becoming.My blog is not all scrapbooking, but you are welcome to drop by and stay a while! http://rhyminggame.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn I love how you made first and last day into one, its all on a beautiful LO too :)

    ReplyDelete