Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day #8 Heathers lunch box project



Sorry this is Jess up all night with a tooth ache so i was a bit late posting this morning your going to love Heathers project




Hi! My name is Heather and I have been officially paper crafting for about 8 years now, both scrapbooking and card making. I work part time at a local craft store so that definitely helps to feed my addiction.... :) !

For my Back-to-School project I chose to do these cool notecard holders. Wouldn't it be so cute if you placed them in your child's lunchbox and they found a different note from you every few days. Details for creating these are on my blog




here is my blog


1 comment:

  1. One of the pleasant surprises hiking the Appalachian Trail through New jersey was the discovery that a bear container wasn't absolutely necessary.
    Box Trailers

    ReplyDelete