Saturday, August 28, 2010

Brandilynn Project :)

I am soooo sorry blogger was not letting me into the account this morning so thats why this post is really late



here it is



.Hey everyone this is Brandilynn todays featured dt member for our back to school month. I am so far behind I had a million and one things I could scrap for this months topic, so I went with this School Pic of my son last year. We all know we have these sorts of pictures laying around could be of our own kids or someone elses or even of ourselves so why not get scrappin' them.




Please visit my blog http://www.createdbybrandilynn.blogspot.com/ to see what I used to create this LO, dont forget to follow both myself and the canadian paper trail if you dont already do so :)Have a great weekend only 2 more till back to school!!!! XOXOBrandilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment